Idoled Hands

So I'm done blogging about American Idol.

I knew when I started that it wasn't an original subject, but reading back through my posts, I grew very bored.  I'm getting a little bored of watching it as well - last night's taffy pull of a show was just ridiculous, starting with Siobhan getting 2 lengthy criticisms from each judge, and ending with a performance from Aaron Kelly that I just couldn't bring myself to consume.  Though Lee DeWyze gave a shockingly great performance last night, there's no way he can improve upon it, so I'll just tap out here and boldly assume that Crystal Bowersox is going to win the whole damned thing.

Now, Dancing With the Stars....THERE'S a bloggable show...

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Idoled Hands"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'm actually quite glad that Kate Gosselin was chosen for DWTS this season. For my wife has refused to watch it. Yay, wife!

    All those shows turn my stomach . . .

mightymjolnir's Profile Page
Powered by Blogger